Experience Phillip Island by helicopter as you are treated to breathtaking views of the southern coast of Victoria. During this scenic flight, have the opportunity to spot some of the wildlife as you fly over Seal Rocks and Summerland Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 16 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
1 Veterans Drive, Newhaven Victoria AUSTRALIAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg
- Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter
- Helicopter flights are suitable for all ages
- Children under 3 years of age may sit on the lap of an adult free of charge
- This experience can be affected by weather
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable for the weather on the day
- Don't forget your camera to capture the amazing views