Melbourne is a city known for its intimate laneway bars, from classic Aussie pubs to upscale wine bars. On this 3-hour Un-Pub Crawl you’ll get to experience 4 unique drinking establishments and learn a bit about the city’s history from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Gordon Reserve.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As drinking preferences and tolerances differ, rather than include drinks, guides keep the tour price low and allow you to purchase drinks as you go
- Most establishments accept bank cards, but there is occasionally a minimum spend. You may wish to bring cash if you want to avoid this
- Dress standard: Melbourne is known to have 4 seasons in a single day, so please check the weather report and dress accordingly
- This is a small-group activity, with a maximum of 12 people
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information, via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour