Walk among the vineyards and learn how the Mendoza Desert region was turned into an oasis, allowing the city to become one of the "Nine World Capitals of Wine". You will visit two wineries, tasting some of the best wines in the region along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in central Mendoza City.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The wineries will be different each day (you will visit two of Bodega Lopez, Bodega Nieto Senetiner, Bodega Vistandes, Bodega Bonfanti, Bodega Florio, Bodega Dante Robino, Bodega Don Arturo, and Bodega Cecchin)
- The olive oil factories visited are Pasrai or Laur, depending on availability