Discover one of the biggest natural harbors in the Mediterranean. See islands, fortifications, colonial-style houses, fishermen coves, and the skyline of Mahon. Learn more about local history and marvel at underwater landscapes at the mouth of the port.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Moll de Llevant, 12, 07701 Maó, Illes Balears, Spain. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The ticket office and yellow catamarans are located in front of the Pharmacy of the Port; you can go directly to the boat with your booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The company cannot be held responsible for unclear underwater views because of bad weather conditions
- The commentary is given through a loudspeaker in English. There is also an assistant on board to communicate with if needed.