Discover the stunning Nebrodi Park on a guided day tour. Drive through the park in a 4x4 vehicle and see Mangalaviti Wood, Maulazzo Lake, Biviere Lake, and the Catafurco waterfall with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your host at Portella Femmina Morta. They will be waiting at the wooden ticket booth in the pass on State Road 289. The pass is at the junction with the road connecting State Road 289 and Monte Soro, inside the Nebrodi Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The price is not calculated per person, rather per vehicle
- Each vehicle can contain up to 6 participants