Join a morning walking tour and discover Mexico City’s historic downtown alongside a local guide. See the area’s most important landmarks and learn about Mexico's fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the left-front corner of the Metropolitan Cathedral, next to the newsstand that sells photographs • Arrive 10 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people with baby strollers