Enter the heart of Mexico to see the majestic site of Teotihuacán, and climb the Pyramid of the Sun and the Moon. Have the opportunity to learn all about the Basilica of Guadalupe and the Mantle of Juan Diego.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is offered from hotels in Zona Rosa, Reforma Centro, Centro Historico, Roma Norte and Roma Sur. Outside this area, the pickup is at 8:35 AM outside the Starbucks of the Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel, located at Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, 06600 Mexico City, CDMX.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring: comfortable shoes, a light sweater or jacket, money for souvenirs, sunscreen, a hat
- Some walking required