Discover the magical towns of Hidalgo from Mexico City. Taste the local cuisine and learn the culture of mining towns such as Real del Monte. See colonial buildings in Huasca de Ocampo, where one of Mexico’s 1st haciendas was built.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- · We advise you to wear comfortable shoes, as a moderate amount is involved, and there is irregular terrain.
- · Likewise, we advise you to bring a light raincoat and/or an umbrella during summer season.