Enjoy unobstructed views of Miami's glistening skyline by night on this 1.5-hour cruise. See sights like Millionaire's Row and South Beach. Upgrade your experience with a double-decker bus tour beforehand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For the cruise, enter Bayside Marketplace, walk to the water and make a left at Mojito's Bar followed by another left. Take the 2nd right down the staircase right behind Victoria's Secret. The departure time you choose is for the 90-minute cruise. For the hop-on hop-off bus, go to Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd (at the metro bus stop in front of Island Queen Café).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- If you choose the option including the Hop-on Hop-off Tour, the 1-day ticket is valid for one (1) calendar day only
- The bus ticket can be used on the same day as your speedboat tour, or on another day
- Buses depart every hour from Bayside Marketplace 10 AM - 5 PM
- Pre-recorded tour commentary on the bus is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian
- There is a parking garage attached to Bayside Marketplace. Upon entering Bayside, veer to the left to enter the garage. Prices start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront park. There is also metered parking on Biscayne Boulevard, in front of Bayside Marketplace