Sailing is a great activity that everyone should try at least once in their life. Come and give it a go in the peaceful waters of Key Biscayne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, French
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: After passing the toll to enter Key Biscayne, take the first beach entrance on your rightside. Once you enter the beach parking lot, continue driving along the beach until you see two large containers surrounded with flag poles; that is where we are. Check-in: Upon arrival, provide us with the full name under the booking and our staff will be able to check you in our system. Valid ID or passport must be present.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Up to 4 people per boat
- No qualifications required
- Lessons available
- The minimum age of participants is 5-years-old
- A parent/guardian must be present for anyone under 18-years-old
- Participants must complete paperwork at check-in
- Valid photo ID/ passport is required
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Equipment must be returned 30-minutes before sunset
- Storage available on site