Take a guided bike ride through Milan and see the city’s most popular sites as well as areas that are not on regular tour routes. Visit an aristocratic residential area, and stop at a typical bar for coffee, homemade ice cream, or a Milanese cocktail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Via dei Carracci, 8, 20149 Milano, Italy. 5-minute walk from two metro stations: Amendola (MM1, red line. Train destination is Rho Fiera), Tre Torri (MM5, purple line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing. You may want to bring a hat if it's sunny.