Visit Florence thanks to this indipendent day trip from Milan. Board a high speed train and see Florence's highlights with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At Milano Centrale Train Station. When in Florence, for the guided walking tour, check in at 11:00 at Via dei Martelli 50red - in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci - IMPORTANT: from April 1st, 2023 check in time at 10:15am An assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing and Caf - Grayline logos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Train departure from Milano Centrale Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Florence Walking Tour departure: at 11:00 am at Via dei Martelli 50red- in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci