Embark on an immersive excursion from Milan to Lake Como and the towns of Bellagio and Varenna. Go on a ferry ride, learn about the history of the area, and marvel at the picturesque Italian scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available for private options from any address within the area of Milan district. Please wait at the entrance of your accommodation or hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Walking tour and ferry commentaries will be monolingual in the chosen language, however, the information given during the drives will be provided in multiple languages
- Buses have a capacity of up to 50 passengers. While single-language group tours contain a maximum of 25 guests, two or more groups may share the same bus
- This tour uses a public ferry
- During summer and weekends, the ferry can be very crowded and seats are not guaranteed
- In peak season Como, Bellagio, and Varenna can be very crowded
- The ferry ride may last up to 2 hours