Cook up authentic Milanese cuisine and sip Italian wine with a cooking class led by an expert chef. Meet local vendors and artisans as you handpick your own ingredients at Milan’s Central Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Towns of Italy Cooking School and Tourist Hub. The meeting point is located inside the Milano Centrale train station on the first floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one adult
- The menu varies slightly from season to season but generally includes: hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, cheese fondue, and a dessert
- Vegetarians and those with food allergies can be accommodated, please notify the activity provider during booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the activity provider will do their best to accommodate you
- The class is not suitable for celiacs