Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city skyline. Then take advantage of a special entrance from the rooftop and get directly into the Cathedral, avoiding any other line!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the arches of the Mondadori Megastore, located on the right-hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance of the cathedral. Piazza del Duomo can get extremely crowded for reasons that go beyond tour operator control. If you need anything, please contact the number on the voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Duomo is not wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must be moderately dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and/or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited.
- It is possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos at ticket office 1 on Sala delle Colonne
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo, some queues may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to entering the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a queue to get to the roof
- The elevator may not be used to descend for security reasons; in this event, the descent will be done by stairs