Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire miraculous architecture such as the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Piazza S. Maria delle Grazie, MilanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please provide the full name and date of birth of everyone in your group at the time of booking.