See Da Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper” in Milan’s church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Get a brief introduction to an Italian masterpiece of the Renaissance, and enjoy at least 15 minutes to appreciate it at its best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the entrance to the Last Supper Museum: Piazza S. Maria delle Grazie, MilanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to new security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are not allowed in the museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in.
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please provide the full name and date of birth of everyone in your group at the time of booking.