Learn to cook traditional homemade ravioli pasta and tiramisu in a central district in Milan. Explore the culinary traditions of Lombardy and prepare your own 3-course lunch or dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The apartment is in Piazza San Materno number 8. Ring the buzzer marked "Visconti" at the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please communicate any dietary restriction at the time of booking