Admire the highlights of Milan in the heart of the city on this 3-hour tour designed for a group of up to 25 participants. See the sights as your guide helps you get immersed in the cultural, historical, and social life of this enchanting city!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the central door to the DuomoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- To cancel a booking it's necessary to contact the operator 2 days (48 hours) before the scheduled date. After this time it's not possible to cancel and no refund will be provided. Note that La Scala Museum is closed on Mondays.
- The tour is conducted in English. With advanced notice the tour can be conducted in other languages, including Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Internal visits & all tickets are not included in this tour. However, please be aware that this tour can be personalized — if you wish to add an extra visit to the tour, please inform the local supplier in advance (see the admission prices above)