Double the adventure with this half-day experience. Enjoy a Milford Sound cruise, a visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory, kayaking, and a picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet us at the Milford Sound Wharf Visitor Centre, Milford Sound.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Please allow 5 hours driving time from Queenstown and just over 2 hours from Te Anau. Free parking is available in Milford Sound and it is approximately a 10-minute walk from the car park to the Cruise terminal The last place to get fuel is in Te Anau, so make sure you have enough to get you there – the trip is 242 km (150 miles) return from Te Anau.
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods
- Smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Any cancellations are required to be made at least 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellations made less than 24 hours are not eligible for a refund. Reservations may be amended to another date or time subject to availability. No charge is made for this amendment but any difference in price will need to be paid