Enjoy the best of Milford Sound with a leisurely nature cruise. Informative, interactive, and more relaxed, a nature cruise is a perfect way to admire the fiord’s wildlife, waterfalls and mountains.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, New Zealand. Please arrive 20 minutes before your departure time. Allow plenty of time for parking and walking to the visitor terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- If there are any changes to your departure time, the local partner will endeavour to contact you as quickly as possible
- You might like to spend the night in Te Anau as the trip to Milford and back from Queenstown can be tiring. Leave plenty of time to stop at the many scenic trails and lookouts along the way
- Bring sensible clothing and footwear for cool and wet weather to fully appreciate your visit
- Driving conditions during winter (May to September) can be difficult and extreme care is needed. During winter it is mandatory to carry snow chains in your vehicle, available for hire from most petrol stations
- Parking fees apply as per the Milford Sound Tourism LTD