Enjoy a full-day, all-inclusive, small-group cruise onboard a spacious 41' catamaran. Swim and snorkel in the inaccessible West Milos beaches and amazing Kleftiko, and take a dinghy ride inside caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet the crew at 9:30 AM at the port of Adamas in front of the Polco-Sailing boats (opposite Kinigos Restaurant). Look for Polco sailing flags and state the name on the booking reference. In case of a change to the meeting point or itinerary, due to weather conditions, you will be informed by email 24 hours before the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Unless the weather does not permit it, the cruise starts and ends at the port of Adamas. In case of an alternate starting point, a transfer from Adamas and back will be arranged and included in the price.
- Depending on the weather conditions the itinerary might be modified by the activity provider to ensure your safety and the best possible experience.
- In case of strong north winds, you will sail the cruise to the south side of Milos, starting from Palaiochori beach, the main destination being Kleftiko.
- In the case of strong south winds, you will sail the north side of Milos and visit the inaccessible beaches of Kimolos and Poliegos.