Discover Milos and Poliegos on a catamaran cruise. Swim and snorkel, try standup paddleboarding, and check out the islands' many highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
- Please provide your passenger details at least 24 hours before scheduled departure. - Meet the crew at 8:30 AM at the port of Adamas in front of the Polco-Sailing boats (opposite Kinigos Restaurant). Look for Polco-Sailing flags and state the name on the booking reference. - In case of a change to the meeting point or itinerary, due to weather conditions, for example, we will inform you by email 24 hours before the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat (a light windproof jacket is advisable early or later in the season or in case of windy weather)
- The itinerary is subject to amendment depending on weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain
- Please note, when the north winds blow very strong, a shorter version of the trip will be made. A 15% discount will be provided in compensation for this