The Whitney and St. Joseph plantations show a different side of life in the South. The Whitney Plantation focuses on the experience of slaves on plantations, and St. Joseph showcases a working plantation that has been inhabited since its construction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- We pick up from hotels in the Downtown and French Quarter areas.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Foreign language tour guides and escorts are available for French and Spanish speakers at additional cost upon request
- This tour runs any day where the supplier reaches a minimum of 6 people
- Lunch is not included but there is the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks at the gift shops