Discover the Canyonlands National Park with a self-guided audio driving tour. Use the GPS and offline maps to visit scenic spots like Dead Horse Point, the Green River Overlook, and the Mesa Arch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 730 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
It is a driving tour that begins at US-191, North West of Moab, UT, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Charged Smartphone
- Hiking pants
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- First aid kit
Know before you go
- Once the tour starts, access to water will be limited, so make sure you plan ahead.
- This tour only covers the Island in the Sky district of Canyonlands. The Needles and the Maze districts are not on the tour.
- The Park is open 24-hours. Entrance to the Scenic Drive costs $30 per vehicle and is valid for 7 days.
- The Island in the Sky Visitor center is open 9:00 am to 4:30 pm with extended hours Spring through Fall.
- Cell reception is spotty in the park. Public wifi is available at the visitor center.
- The visitor center, bookstore, and front gate all accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
- There is a picnic area inside the park between Buck Canyon Overlook and Grand View Point in case you want to pack food for a picnic lunch or dinner.
- The only potable water inside the park is found at the Island in the Sky Visitor Center.