Explore remote areas of the Canyonlands National Park Needles District on 4x4 trails while enjoying desert scenery. See pristine rock art and enjoy a hike in the heart of Chesler Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation 15 minutes prior to your pickup time and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- National Park Entrance fees and tips are not included in the cost of this tour