Enjoy a half-day boat tour through Meander Canyon. See the incredible sights of the Canyonland, as you coast through calm waters. Enjoy a small group atmosphere, as you watch the scenery go by.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Sturdy closed-toed footwear is required for the duration of the tour; no flip-flops, please
- Please bring a reusable water bottle, refills are provided
- Bring cameras and other electronics on the river at your own risk
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- All participants must sign a waiver form