Explore the backcountry of Canyonlands National Park during a 4x4 off-road tour. Ride in a 4x4 vehicle with heat and AC for optimal comfort during all seasons. and enjoy included snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Beginning from downtown Moab, head south on the main street (Highway 191). You'll be going towards the La Sal Mountains, not the Colorado River. The meeting point is a few miles down the highway on the right-hand side. You will be looking for Moab Reservation Center/Xtreme 4x4 Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You may opt-in to add a sack lunch or bring your own
- Children 3 years old and younger can ride for free