Go on a self-driving tour from Moab through the Manti-La Sal National Forest with an audio guide. Visit Warner Lake, Parriott Mesa, Fisher Towers, and the Moab Museum of Film and Western Heritage.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 730 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This tour begins six miles south of Moab on Highway 191. The tour ends just north of Moab near the Colorado River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Charged Smartphone
- Hiking pants
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- First aid kit
Know before you go
- The La Sal Mountain Loop Road ascends nearly 5,500 feet up the mountains into alpine forest and temperatures can drop by as much as 30° fahrenheit - pack layers!
- The tour route is suitable for two-wheel-drive vehicles but optional side-trips may require high clearance four-wheel-drive.
- There’s a variety of hikes on the tour. Some are forested with lots of shade, other hikes are in desert conditions with no shade at all.
- Once the tour starts, access to water will be limited, so make sure you pack some.
- There are a few restaurant options toward the end of the tour.
- For any film lovers, the Moab Museum of Film and Western Heritage is located on this tour and includes a collection of movie props and history of film in the area.
- Beware of Dinosaurs! Bull Canyon Overlook features many theropod dinosaur footprints that kids of all ages will enjoy. But be careful, the footprints go all the way to a sudden drop off and there are no guardrails.