Get a taste for Moab Canyoneering as you explore the off-the-beaten-path Dad Gum Canyon, that you won't find in any guidebooks. Adventure through this little slot canyon, hike, and rappel through waterfalls and natural pools.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- No experience is required, but participants must be physically fit
- Please bring sturdy footwear (no flip flops or hard-soled hiking boots), swimsuit, towel, reusable water bottle, sunscreen, and lip balm