The beautiful Renaissance town of Pienza, set among the hills of Tuscany and Val d'Orcia, was declared a world heritage site, as the first example of the ideal Renaissance city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Go straight to the Fast Pass ticket desk at the Palazzo Piccolomini and exchange your voucher for the official ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Last entry to the site is 30 minutes before closing