Explore the movie-like setting of Montevideo’s Ciudad Vieja and learn more about the Uruguayan capital’s colorful past. Take in the details of the many neoclassical buildings, and end the tour at the Mercado del Puerto, a center for traditional cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be at the black lamps just outside Mercado del Puerto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Farmers Market is only open on Tuesdays and Fridays