Jump off a cliff and see Montmorency Falls like never before from a 1000-feet long zip-line. With feet dangling in the void, feel the waterfall as it roars below you.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
What customers loved
"The experience - it was exciting and liberating."
"The grounds are beautiful in Quebec style and the people are the nicest."
"The attentive staff and the service"
Select participants and date
Meet at the registration desk near the Boischatel parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum weight is 90 lbs (41 kg) and the maximum weight is 220 lbs (100 kg). Note, these weight limits may change depending on weather conditions
- The minimum age is 12 years. Any children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent
- An ID card is required at check-in
- Sportswear and closed laced or velcro shoes are recommended
- No dresses or skirts and no loose clothing that may become intertwined in the pulley block is accepted. This includes items such as a coat, hoodie, tunic, scarf, veil, niqab, and turban
- This activity is prohibited for pregnant women and is not recommended for people with epilepsy and heart problems
- Being able to zipline at the same time as a friend is subject to availability