Make the most of the summer months on a 1 or 1.5-hour cruise aboard Le Bateau-Mouche. Ride aboard a stable and nimble vessel upon the St Lawrence River, as you cruise in and out of Montreal's Old Port and enjoy panoramic views from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Jacques-Cartier Pier at the Old Port. Head down the ramp located on the right-hand side at the beginning of the pier to the kiosk alongside the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A bar and snacks service is offered on board at all times (at your own expense)
- A secure storage room is available on the pier for strollers
- Passengers are not permitted to bring food or drinks onboard the boat
- Seating is on a first-come-first-served basis
- The activity is weather dependent and requires a minimum number of participants