Enjoy this trip to Montserrat Monastery and learn about the lives of the Benedictine monks at the monastery and why the sanctuary became one of the most important Catholic shrines in Catalonia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Passeig Lluis Companys 5, on the opposite side of the Arc de Triomphe monument. They will be holding an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Montserrat Monastery is wheelchair accessible, even though there might be a different visit itinerary from the original one due to structural conditions
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as this tour involves a lot of walking
- If you want to have the liquor tasting at the end of the tour, you must select the option before booking
- Alochol consumption is only allowed for people 18 years old and older