Experience a 2.5-hour tour of the monuments in the valley under the fluorescent lighting of the moon and stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the lobby of The View Hotel (Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536) at the Navajo loading area. The driver will not come inside for the pickup. Look for a guide from Monument Valley Tribal Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Note that this tour does not include a visit inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park, you will visit other areas of the Monument Valley
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- This tour is only offered when the moon and stars are at their brightest for memorable photos
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be paid upon entry to the park