This combo-tour of Elephanta caves with Bollywood tour gives you the opportunity to see both famous attractions in the same day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at your hotel, home, or the airport in Mumbai, in an air-conditioned private cab. Drop off is provided at the same location. If you are staying at a hotel, the guide will come at the agreed time and have the hotel’s concierge call your room. If you are arriving at the airport, the guide will meet you outside the arrivals area at the agreed time, and will be holding a card with your name.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- ELEPHANTA CAVES ISLAND REMAIN CLOSE ON MONDAYS,SO NO TOURS ON MONDAY.
- For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations
- Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given (Professional cameras are not allowed at shooting sites, unless permission is granted)
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode when shooting is in progress and keep silent
- Lunch is meant for 2 or more participants
- For cruise passengers:
- When you disembark from your cruise ship, make your way to the meeting point at the green gate. It is around a 5-8 minute walk, or you can take a shuttle bus which are free of cost