Discover Mumbai on a private day tour with a local guide. Visit the Dharavi Slum where "Slumdog Millionaire" was filmed and enjoy a ferry ride overlooking South Mumbai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- No photography and videography allowed on the Dharavi Slum tour
- Please consult with your tour guide before taking any pictures or videos out of respect to the locals
- Dabbawallas are not operational on Sundays and public holidays
- Ferry ride is mostly not available during Monsoon season (June to September) or on rainy days