See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finish the tour with a drink at the famed English Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Karl's Gate (Karlstor) at Karlsplatz, Karlspl. 4, 80335 München, Germany, and look for your guide with their bicycle and red flag. If you would like to drop by the shop before the tour, you can find it a one-minute walk away at Karlsplatz 4 (in the plaza, past the Sixt car rental office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress comfortably for the weather
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended