Explore the beautiful city of Munich and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious riddles and puzzles as you learn about the city, its secret spots, and its rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start on Marienplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the tour operator
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games and the local partner will remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle