Experience the unforgettable beauty of Swabia's Nördlinger Ries. Visit Harburg Castle, an amazingly-preserved mediaeval castle never damaged by war. Wander through the streets of Rothenburg, a beautifully restored mediaeval town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- French, German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The departure point is at Karlsplatz 21, Stachus in front of GALERIA Kaufhof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be at the departure stop 20 minutes before departure.