4. Venice: Murano Glass Guided Shopping Tour
Murano Glass is famous all over the world and buying a piece of art like this might need help sometimes or at least a suggestion. Our expert team is what it takes to help you take the best decision! You can contact us before your arrival so we can do our best to meet your needs, and let us know what you need and also come with pictures, projects or simply ideas, but when you see the glass works with your eyes, it all comes very easy then to find the right piece for you.
Once you reach the Gino Mazzuccato Glass Factory in Murano (very easy to reach because it's close to the Murano Colonna water bus stop, which is the main one of the island), a member of our team will be at your disposal, first of all showing you how the Murano Glass artworks are make. You will see the materials that the Glass Master use and step by step you will the all the different passages of the production, because it is important for you to know what you are buying. After the demonstration, the member of our team will take you to the showroom: 2,000 square meters where you will se the most beautiful works made in Murano, all handmade. In our showroom you will find:
- chandeliers, sconces and original lamps, from the most typical classical style to the most contemporary design
- Artworks made by the most important Glass Masters of Murano
- home decor like sculptures, vases, artworks, glasses and more
- drinking glasses, a wide range of Murano glasses to drink water, white wine, red wine, aperitifs, whisky or just as decoration
- table centrepieces
- Christmas ornaments
- much more
Every glass work can be shipped all over the world along with insurance, and you will be assisted anytime by our customer care office.