Go on a four-day tour through Oman that will introduce you to the country's history, culture, and natural landscape. Visit several impressive fortresses, stroll through a bountiful souq market, camp in the desert, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Muscat Hotels Muscat Airport Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers , please take the free shuttle bus in front of your cruise exit door to the port main gate , where your guide will be waiting for you)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- On Fridays, Nizwa Fort closes at 11:00 am, so it is not always possible to enter on Friday trips