Visit the Nakhal Fort, an imposing structure dating back to the pre-Islamic period. Explore the town and surroundings of Rustaq, the former capital of Oman.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your hotel in Muscat
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or who use a wheelchair
- On Friday the fort closes at 11:00 AM so it is not always possible to tour the inside in case of a Friday trip .