Explore the living, breathing culture of New Zealand's indigenous peoples on this afternoon tour. From great journeys over vast oceans to hopeful visions for the 21st century, see treasures that speak to historical and contemporary Māori perspectives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, 55 Cable Street, Wellington, New Zealand Enter the museum and head straight up the stairs to the Information Desk on Level 2. Present your voucher to the staff at the Information Desk at least 10 minutes prior to your tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, except Christmas Day
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge, all participants require a ticket
- The museum is easily accessible by foot, bus, train or car from central Wellington
- Outdoor and covered parking is available onsite for a fee
- Wheelchairs can be hired free of charge on site, subject to availability