3. Da Nang: Explore Da Nang city with Ao Dai Rider on Scooter
Ao Dai Riders partly take you the spot sights of the city and we partly zip you to the lesser known sites that most tourists do not frequent but they are the real images of Vietnamese culture and lifestyle and you will have a chance to learn the history and culture of each sites from the unique perspectives
At each of the stop,you get off the bikes for walking with plenty of photo opportunity.Besides,you will learn the history and culture of each sites from the unique perspectives of our Aodai guides.
- Lady Buddha and Son Tra Penisula: Being the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building,located on Son Tra Peninsular.
- My Khe Beach: Famous for its blue sky, smooth white sand, gentle slope, clear & warm water year round and beautiful areas surrounded by coconut trees.
- Dragon Bridge in Da Nang is the longest bridge in Vietnam, offering a dazzling display of lights, fire, and water that no first-time visitor to Da Nang should miss out on
- Danang Cathedral is Gothic style architecture with the arch of the door. There is style in the motifs of Western churches. On the roof of the church has the lightning rod is a statue of a gray chicken to determine the direction of the wind. So that church is also called the church Chicken.
- Han Market is very much like a miniature version of Ben Thanh Market central market in Ho Chi Minh City, and even if you aren’t necessarily looking to buy anything it still offers a fascinating glimpse into local life in Da Nang.
- Pass through Love Bridge,Han River Bridge,Cham Museum,Administrative Buliding, etc
After, you’ll have a hearty bowl of Mi Quang (best local foods in Danang), a local staple you shouldn’t miss because you can’t end a great tour without good food