Tour the western part of the ancient city of Pompeii in a comprehensive private tour. Step into the past and learn the history behind each turn from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Pompeii main gate called "Porta Marina Superiore" in front of the bar-restaurant Hortus — the building with lemons and oranges hanging outside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed