Spend a day exploring the island of Capri on this stress-free, laid back tour. See the Port of Capri, the island's upscale towns, and visit the Blue Grotto for an unforgettable trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point at Molo Beverello of Naples nearby Bar "Pic Nic." Please be at the meeting point 30 mins before the activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: the trip to the Blue Grotto may be canceled depending on the weather and sea conditions. If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks.
- If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Tour ends at Molo Beverello of Naples
- Infants (0-2 years old) are free of charge