Explore one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world and experience the last days of the citizens of Herculaneum with the help of an expert archaeologist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the ticket office 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed