Practise speaking English in an outdoor environment or learn about traditional Japanese culture with a walking tour in Nara. Complete different challenges and spend some time in an idyllic park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You'll meet your guide and other teams by the fountain. Arrive 20 minutes before the activity starts. The guide will be wearing a red polo shirt, a navy cap, and a jacket (if it's cold or windy).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Please make sure your smartphone is fully charged and has some data you can use as you will have to watch a few videos on Youtube, listen to some hints, and take pictures. You will also use a QR Codes system, so your smartphone camera must be working.